Friday, January 6, 2012

Wait! Don't throw away your Christmas cards!

Christmas Card Book
http://pinterest.com/pin/148478118934547707/



I LOVE this idea! I always hate throwing away people's great Christmas Cards at the end of the season, but I've never known what to do with them. Problem solved! This year I used this idea I found on Pinterest and turned all of my favorite photo cards into a book. I put our family's Christmas card on the front and tied all of the cards together with ribbon (I didn't have the metal loops handy). It takes up almost no space in our Christmas decoration storage and next year we can look at what all of our friends and family were up to a year ago. I found some cards I had from last year and made another book, and then made a third book that I'd saved from many years past. It was so fun to see how we've all grown.

No comments: